Every Facebook Account has two passwords I sort of discovered this accidentally when I changed the password of my friend(He gave me to check out a conversation) and still he logged on in his account . I thought it's a bug on Facebook or a little problem in Facebook but when I researched a little I found that it does exist.
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it .
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it .
Every
Facebook Account has two passwords I sort of discovered this
accidentally when I changed the password of my friend(He gave me to
check out a conversation) and still he logged on in his account . I
thought it's a bug on Facebook or a little problem in Facebook but when I
researched a little I found that it does exist.
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it . - See more at: http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-facebook-account-has-two-passwords_15.html#sthash.dBk78PkZ.dpuf
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it . - See more at: http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-facebook-account-has-two-passwords_15.html#sthash.dBk78PkZ.dpuf
Every
Facebook Account has two passwords I sort of discovered this
accidentally when I changed the password of my friend(He gave me to
check out a conversation) and still he logged on in his account . I
thought it's a bug on Facebook or a little problem in Facebook but when I
researched a little I found that it does exist.
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it . - See more at: http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-facebook-account-has-two-passwords_15.html#sthash.dBk78PkZ.dpuf
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it . - See more at: http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-facebook-account-has-two-passwords_15.html#sthash.dBk78PkZ.dpuf
Every
Facebook Account has two passwords I sort of discovered this
accidentally when I changed the password of my friend(He gave me to
check out a conversation) and still he logged on in his account . I
thought it's a bug on Facebook or a little problem in Facebook but when I
researched a little I found that it does exist.
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it . - See more at: http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-facebook-account-has-two-passwords_15.html#sthash.dBk78PkZ.dpuf
So without creating any suspense let me tell what it is all about . The first password is your original password and the second password is just the case reverse .
So lets study the examples-
hAcKbOOk@2013 can also be logged in as HaCkBooK@2013
hackbook@2013 can also be logged in as HACKBOOK@2013
I think you might have guessed what I did with my friends password I just case reversed it . - See more at: http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-facebook-account-has-two-passwords_15.html#sthash.dBk78PkZ.dpuf
No comments:
Post a Comment